torstai 17. maaliskuuta 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This blog is going to have updates about super-duper tight race to playoffs in nhl.
http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html that is pretty nice page to see some statistics about the race.
I'm from finland so i'm going to concentrate in finnish players too. Tonight interesting see when Teemu Hartikainen debuts in NHL and he is the first -1990 born finnish player in the league.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Hockey's awesome ;)

    and hey, I'm another sports-blogger from Finland, too! I mostly focus on football, but hockey is close to my heart also!

    I don't really follow NHL, but I could always start!

    FOLLOWED!

    VastaaPoista
  2. sound good! looking forward to hear more from you!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Itse nuorempana pelasin Rovaniemen junnuissa, mutta sittemin harrastus jäi vähemmälle vanhuuden takia... Nykyään pidän laadukasta postimerkkiblogia, tule sinäkin mukaan!

    VastaaPoista
  4. More, hockey beats soccer 6-0!;) Following from inkstars.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. What lemmy said!

    Im following you :)

    VastaaPoista